14 Sep Java Tutorial | Learn Java Programming
Java is a widely used programming language launched in 1994. It easily runs on multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, and macOS. Java comes with a compiler and interpreter. Java came as an enhancement to C++ and removed complicated features. The current version of Java is Java 20.
A slogan was created by Sun Microsystems for Java, which describes its cross-platform advantage,
Write once, run anywhere
Java is quite popular with more than 10 million Java developers worldwide. It is the No. 1 platform for the cloud.
- Architecture Neutral: Just compile your Java program and take it to another operating system. The same program works in another operating system as well without the need of recompiling it. This is why it is called “Write Once, Run Anywhere, Anytime, Forever”.
- Security: Java programs are secure since they get compiled first into byte code, which leads to their verification.
- Auto Garbage Collection: Java comes with an automatic garbage collector, which makes the memory more efficient by reclaiming memory for reuse. In C++, garbage collection isn’t automatic, so we use the delete() function. But in Java, there is no need to use any function, since garbage collector work automatically being part of JVM.
- Multi-threading: Java comes with the multi-threading concept, which makes the program quite effective, unlike single-threading. You can easily execute multiple threads simultaneously with Java.
- Pure Object Oriented Language: Java deals with Object Oriented Programming Language, so it has all the concepts of object-oriented such as Classes, Objects, Abstraction, Polymorphism, etc.
Java Online Quiz to help you in preparing for Exams, Job Interviews, quizzes, etc. Test your Java skills with the following Quiz:
Java Interview Questions & Answers
Polish your skills with these QAs and assist yourself in attaining knowledge for Interviews, Entrance Examinations, Online Quizzes, etc.
Java Programming Examples
Practice these Java live-running examples topic-wise:
Platforms to run Java
Use any of the below platforms to run Java programs with ease:
The Java tutorial is prepared for students, engineers, and professionals. Beginning with the introduction, you will learn how to work with Java programming. With that, step-by-step lessons are provided covering basic as well as Java concepts, including features, installation, Classes, Objects, Abstraction, Exception Handling, Inheritance Polymorphism, etc.
The following lessons are covered in the Java Tutorial,
✔️ Java Operators
✔️ Java Control Statement
✔️ Java Arrays
✔️ Java Strings
✔️ Java Collections
✔️ Java Classes & Objects
✔️ Java Methods
✔️ Java Advanced
✔️ Java Resources
Let’s begin with Java Introduction.
If you liked the tutorial, spread the word and share the link and our website Studyopedia with others.
For Videos, Join Our YouTube Channel: Join Now