22 Aug C Tutorial | Learn C Programming
C language is a high-level language developed by Dennis M. Ritchie. It was implemented in 1972, but the first publicly available description of C was developed and produced by Brian Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie in 1978.
C Language is still popular and preferred since it is simple and reliable to use. A lot of discussions and comparisons have been seen about C, C++, and Java. Let us learn why C should be learned before learning C++ and Java,
The following are the features of the C language:
- Structured Language: C language is a structured language since it can be easily split into multiple blocks of execution, which are known as functions. This makes the code easier to understand
- Execution Speed: The efficient and fast execution of C programs still makes it the number one choice of programmers. The compilation and execution of a C program are quite fast.
- Built-in functions: C language built-in functions help in writing complex programs with ease.
- Code Reusability: Code reusability eliminates the need to write the same code again and again and leads to fewer lines of code and faster execution. Recursion occurs when a function calls itself, hence reducing the need to write code again and again.
- Extend: C language extends itself and takes up new features.
The following are the real-life applications of C language:
- Many Python libraries for Data Science and Machine Learning are written in C++, such as NumPy, Pandas, etc.
- The Operating Systems, Windows and Mac are written in C and C++.
- Linux, developed by Linus Torvalds is written in C.
- Visual Studio Code, developed by Microsoft is written in not only C#, but C as well.
C Online Quiz to help you in preparing for Exams, Job Interviews, quizzes, etc. Test your C Programming skills with the following Quiz:
C Programming Examples
Practice these C live-running examples topic-wise:
Platforms to run C
Use any of the below platforms to run Java programs with ease:
The C tutorial is prepared for students, engineers, and professionals. Beginning with the introduction, you will learn how to work with C Programming, C Data Types, C Variables, C Strings, C Pointers, etc. With that, step-by-step lessons are provided covering File Handling in C, Memory Management, etc. All the lessons covering examples and practical implementation are explained thoroughly.
The following lessons are covered in the C Tutorial,
✔️ C Basics
✔️ C Functions
✔️ C User-Defined Types
✔️ C – Examples
Let’s begin with C Introduction.
If you liked the tutorial, spread the word and share the link and our website Studyopedia with others.
For Videos, Join Our YouTube Channel: Join Now