14 Jul How to Install Ubuntu Linux on VirtualBox
Learn how to download and install Ubuntu Linux on VirtualBox. Ubuntu is an open-source Linux Distribution and officially released in three editions: Desktop, Server, and Core for Internet of Things devices and robots. We have downloaded and installed Ubuntu Desktop in this lesson.
Our Host Machine is Windows, whereas the guest machine is Ubuntu Linux.
Let us see the video:
If you liked the tutorial, spread the word and share the link and our website Studyopedia with others.
- How to Download and Install VM VirtualBox on Windows 10
- How to Download and Install VM VirtualBox on Windows 11
- How to increase the RAM allocated to an OS in VirtualBox
- How to share between Host machine and Guest in VirtualBox
- How to Delete a Virtual Machine from VirtualBox