26 Aug Create a Desktop Shortcut for the Guest Machine in VirtualBox
Learn how to create a desktop shortcut for the Guest Machine/ OS on VirtualBox. This will allow you to open the OS in the VirtualBox directly from the desktop itself.
If you liked the tutorial, spread the word and share the link and our website Studyopedia with others:
- How to Download and Install VM VirtualBox on Windows 10
- How to Download and Install VM VirtualBox on Windows 11
- Download and Install Ubuntu Linux on VirtualBox
- How to share between Host machine and Guest in VirtualBox
- How to Delete a Virtual Machine from VirtualBox