14 Jul VirtualBox Tutorial
Oracle VM VirtualBox is a cross-platform virtualization software. It allows a user to run multiple operating systems on a single system simultaneously. These multiple operating systems can be Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux, or Oracle Solaris.
The VirtualBox has two versions, Base Pack and Extension Pack. The Base Pack Consists of all open-source components and is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 2. Therefore, it is totally free for personal and business use. We will work around the same version in this tutorial. However, to use the Extension Pack, a license must be purchased for business/commercial use.
Source: Oracle VM
The VirtualBox tutorial is prepared for students, engineers, and professionals. Beginning with the introduction, you will learn how to set up VM VirtualBox. After that, we will learn to install and set up multiple operating systems on VirtualBox. We will also see how to share between Host and Guest Machine, allow drag-drop, etc.
Learn via a video course
VirtualBox Tutorial – Index
- How to Download and Install VM VirtualBox on Windows 10
- How to Download and Install VM VirtualBox on Windows 11
- Download and Install Ubuntu Linux on VirtualBox
- How to increase the RAM allocated to an OS in VirtualBox
- How to share between Host machine and Guest in VirtualBox
- How to Delete a Virtual Machine from a Virtual Box