17 Jul Google Chrome Browser Tutorial
Google Chrome is a web browser by Google. It is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux as well Android. It is the most popular web browser in the market today. Let us see some of its features:
- Sync Chrome across laptops, phones, tablet, etc., and access saved passwords, bookmarks, and secure payment information anywhere.
- Easily group tabs, pin key tabs, track multiple pages, etc. with Google Chrome.
- View a video picture-in-picture mode with Chrome. Allows a user to control audio and video within the web browser.
- Different themes, colors as well as Drak Mode are available for Chrome users.
Let us see how popular is Google Chrome, compared with Safari, Edge, Opera, Firefox, etc. According to StatsCounter, June 2023 report: Google Chrome’s market share is 62.55%,
Google Chrome Browser – Tutorial Index
- How to Install Google Chrome on Windows
- How to Install Google Chrome on Ubuntu
- How to Enable Cookies on Google Chrome web browser
- How to clear cache and delete cookies on Google Chrome
- How to use Incognito mode in Google Chrome
- How to exit Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
- How to change the Theme on Google Chrome
- How to change the default download location of Google Chrome
- How to restore recently closed tabs in Google Chrome
- How to disable notifications on Google Chrome
- How to Enable/ Fix Microphone on Google Chrome web browser
- How to Allow or Block camera access on Google Chrome
- How to Create a Shortcut for Google Chrome on Windows
- How to hide Shortcuts on the Google Chrome homepage
- How to Change Language on Google Chrome
- How to Change Google Chrome Language Back to English
- How to Open a Desktop Site on Google Chrome (Android/ iOS)
- How to Open Incognito Window on Chrome (Android/ iOS)