17 Jul How to restore recently closed tabs in Google Chrome
In this lesson, learn how to restore recently closed tabs in Google Chrome. Let’s say you close the browser unintentionally and want the tabs you opened before. Well, it’s simple, click the right dots on Chrome, go to History, and in the menu, you will find those tabs.
Let us see the video:
If you liked the tutorial, spread the word and share the link and our website Studyopedia with others.
- How to clear cache and delete cookies on Google Chrome
- How to use Incognito mode in Google Chrome
- How to exit Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
- How to change the Theme on Google Chrome
- How to Enable/ Fix Microphone on Google Chrome web browser
- How to Allow or Block camera access on Google Chrome
- How to Create a Shortcut for Google Chrome on Windows
- How to hide Shortcuts on the Google Chrome homepage
- How to Change Language on Google Chrome